Brides the show a true floral haven
Brides the show is on and it is full of great wedding and styling ideas, so if you are looking for wedding inspiration this weekend this show is for you. I just checked it out and it’s fantastic! There is a lot to see at the show, but I was especially swoon by the flowers. I would say it is an amazing floral haven! And so in this post I want to share with you photos of the 10 best reception shoots taken by the Brides magazine, which were recreated for this show by the top wedding stylist Laura Burkitt
So let’s jump into the pages of the Brides.
1. Rebel Rebel – Floral
2. Hiding in the city – Lace
3. Jamie Aston – Neapolitan
4. By Appointment Only Design – Lilac
5. Scarlet & Violet – Marianne
6. By Appointment Only Design – Banquet
7. Wild About Flowers – White
8.Mary Jane Vaughan – Winter
9. By Appointment Only Design – Country bouquet
10. Jamie Aston and David Austin at The Real Flower Company – Peachy gold
If you are visiting the show this Saturday check out Zita Elze’s ‘Wearable Flowers’ workshop in The Imagination Room at 13.20h.
And if you are in on Sunday book yourself on the floral Masterclass by florist Philippa Craddock in The Imagination Room at 14.20h.